
"Do beleive in God and he will do everything Good"
They say it. I saw it. I need not go too far for that. An incidence, you may say not too big, but sufficient for me to conclude.This incident is not related to me directly but indirectly I was a part of it. How do you feel when your sister crys on phone, that to too often? She was appearing for her final year exams. She is a dental student. You need to treat patients for practical exams. She actually struggled to get them. She was once betrayed by her batch mate, who litrally stole her patient. How mean actually.But at the end of every practical she did it well. She got the patients and finally cleared her exam. When ever she cryed I told her to have faith in god. He will do everything fine. She was of the mentality that God wont do good to her. She cryed for more than a week. But she had some faith, though a little, in God. He did everything good for her at last. We all are happy for her now.
she belived in God, had patience, got patients and now she has became a doctor. God actually checked her patience. This incident made me belive that every thing is done for good. its only one soul that controls us, subjects us to various tests and finally give us our reward.:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment