Friday, September 11, 2009

They Say, I Say...

They say: “Be Optimistic to Win”.

I say:”Be Optimistic not to Lose”.

They say: “Life is all about Changes”.

I say:”Life is all About Perception”.

They say:” Strength leads to Victory”.

I say: “Weakness deviates the Path”.

They say:” Life is a Mirror”.

I say: “It’s difficult to see your own Reflection”.

They say: “I have an Attitude Problem”.

I say: “Attitude is not a Problem“.

They say:”Attitude may lead to Arrogance”.

I say: “Every- thing is Relative”.

They say: “It’s bad to be Selfish”.

I say: “It’s insane to be Selfless”.

They say: “Don’t expect a lot”.

I say: “Expect what u Deserve”.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u say:''expect wat u deserve''.
i say:''u surely get wat u deserve''.


heyyy ur dis poem is really awesum...u writes very well

Chad said...

http://data-topics.blogspot.in/ check ma blog and also ur lines r good